Our goal is to make MFW the Best Place to work in Kansas City. A big part of doing that is to continuously recruit top notch talent. Please read the job description below and APPLY today if this sounds like a good fit for you! Additionally, you can follow our page on LinkedIn to learn more about us!
We’re Looking for the Uncommon Carrier Sales Rep
Do you work at a place where you’re not treated like an adult and not thrilled with your boss?
If you answered, “Yes” then we’d like to know if you’re the kind of person who:
- Is passionate about simultaneously building relationships and an amazing company
- Shines when developing solutions around customer needs
- Craves autonomy and the ability to control your own earning potential (no glass ceilings)
- Excels at working on multiple tasks at once
- Embraces challenges while remaining resilient in the face of occasional adversity
- Desires and appreciates a robust support system
- Thrives in high octane environments
If that profile defines you, then we might want to talk. But before we talk – just to make sure – please ask yourself if you personify the following behaviors:
- Very high G.A.S. level
- Tell no lies – EVER
- We’re in this together!
This role will focus on building relationships with trucking companies across the country, finding carriers that will do a fantastic job of fulfilling our customers transportation needs.
We are MFW. We are looking to build the best place to work in Kansas City. We believe we make the wheels of transportation less squeaky for all parties involved, especially our wonderful customers. If those words speak to you, then we’d like to have a conversation with you. Click HERE to apply today!
- Strong commitment to culture, one where you can expect transparency, support, and comradery
- Base Salaries starting at $50,000, based on experience
- Uncapped commission structure, which scales UP based on performance
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance, PTO
- 401k + Company match