Our goal is to make MFW the Best Place to work in Kansas City. A big part of doing that is to continuously recruit top notch talent. Please read the job description below and APPLY today if this sounds like a good fit for you! Additionally, you can follow our page on LinkedIn to learn more about us or watch this video!
1099 Agent Opportunity
About The Company:
MyFreightWorld (MFW) was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Overland Park, KS (Kansas City Metro). Originally founded as an LTL software provider, MFW has morphed over the years into a full-fledged third-party logistics company providing Managed Transportation and Freight Brokerage services.
Modes of Transportation:
– Less than Truckload (LTL)
- 20+ Blanket Pricing Agreements with National and Regional LTL Carriers
- Ability to negotiate shipper specific pricing
- Ability to manage outbound and inbound LTL freight
– Volume LTL
- Dynamic pricing quoted through our TMS for LTL shipments between 5 – 15 pallets and weighing more than ~5,000 lbs.
- Full and Partial TL
- Dry Van, Reefer, Flatbed, Partial TL, Drayage, Hot Shot, Sprinter Van, Box Truck, and MORE
- Carrier Network of 20,000+ active carriers.
- Access to extensive lane history data (pricing, carriers)
- Pricing with multiple leading IMC providers
- Pricing with multiple leading freight forwarders
Commission: 60/40 commission split, with our agents receiving 60%. Paid weekly based on prior week’s invoiced/billed loads.
– Customer facing TMS so customers can self-serve on LTL shipments, have access to reporting/KPIs/Shipment visibility (all optional)
– Integrations with DAT, Truckstop, and internal MFW loadboard – LTL and TL quoting tool to help properly price loads
– Integrations with 20+ LTL carriers to automate dispatch/tracking/document retrieval
– Integration with P44 for Truckload tracking
– Vast library of reports for internal use as well as customer facing reports
– Ability to brand the TMS as your own corporate entity with logo on Invoices and BOLs and TMS dashboard (optional).
Operational Support: Option for dedicated support to help manage accounts, cover while on vacation (yes, our agents take vacations).
Back-office Support: Accounting team to take the lead on Invoicing, Document Retrieval, and A/R collections
Truckload load boards: DAT, Truckstop, Port TMS (optional, free access)
Lead Generation Tools: Zoom Info (optional, free access)
Sales and Marketing CRM: Hubspot (optional, free access)
Email: myfreightworld.com email and access to Microsoft tools (optional, free access)
1099 Agent Expectations:
– Represent MyFreightWorld with honesty and integrity
– Onboard all Customers and Truckload Carriers into TMS
– Identify and vet all prospective Truckload Carriers
– Ensure all necessary parties get proper documentation along lifecycle of shipment (Rate Con, BOL, etc.)
– Coordinate the pickup and delivery of all shipments
– Communicate with Customers and Carriers all pertinent information along life cycle of the shipment; problem solve when issues arise
– Keep accurate client records and update management software accordingly
– Treat our agents with honesty and integrity; No Lies EVER
– Provide full training on all tools, processes, and software platforms
– Provide direct contact information for when questions arise
– Provide lead generation and other sales tools to help agents that wish to grow their book
– Provide experienced support to assist agents on sales calls
– Treat the Agents customers with respect and provide and responsive and clear communication
If you are interested in learning more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (913) 270-5930 to set up a discovery call!