Our goal is to make MFW the Best Place to work in Kansas City. A big part of doing that is to continuously recruit top notch talent. Please read the job description below and APPLY today if this sounds like a good fit for you! Additionally, you can follow our page on LinkedIn to learn more about us or watch this video!
We’re Looking for the Uncommon Account Executive
Is work life balance and having a skilled & experienced support team dedicated to your customers important to you?
Does the ability to sell all different modes of transportation to companies all over the world, with no “swim lanes” get you fired up?
If you answered, “Yes” then we’d like to know if you’re the kind of person who:
- Is passionate about simultaneously building relationships and an amazing company
- Shines when developing solutions around customer needs
- Craves autonomy and the ability to control your own earning potential (no glass ceilings)
- Excels at working on multiple tasks at once
- Embraces challenges while remaining resilient in the face of occasional adversity
- Desires and appreciates a robust support system
If that profile defines you, then we might want to talk. But before we talk – just to make sure – please ask yourself if you personify the following behaviors:
- Very high G.A.S. level
- Tell no lies – EVER
- We’re in this together!
We are MFW. We are looking to build the best place to work in Kansas City. We believe we make the wheels of transportation less squeaky for all parties involved, especially our wonderful customers.
We are looking for Account Executives to build relationships with Manufacturers, Distributors, and Retailers that would genuinely benefit from working with MFW. There’s a lot of those out there!
If those words speak to you, then we’d like to have a conversation with you. Click HERE to apply today!
- Strong commitment to culture, one where you can expect transparency, support, and comradery
- Base Salaries starting at $47,000
- Uncapped commission structure, which scales UP based on performance
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance, PTO
- 401k with Company Match